I'm a software engineer from New Zealand, this site is just a collection of things I have made public that may be useful to you.
- Introducing Bupstash November 20, 2020
- Removing Rust Dependency Bloat August 20, 2020
- Introducing hermes June 4, 2020
- DSL for shell scripting May 11, 2020
- JSON in Janet Shell June 8, 2019
- Road to Janet Shell 0.1 May 27, 2019
- Powerful scripting with janetsh May 22, 2019
- Acmeish for vscode March 15, 2019
- Hidden gem - stgit March 1, 2019
- Self Hosting C December 3, 2015
- Calling Conventions Are Hard - Fuzz them! September 20, 2015
Some software I have written that I consider useful for interesting.
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously." - Benjamin Franklin
Encrypted backups made easy.
A powerful package and software environment manager.
An incomplete, but self hosting C compiler.
An mips processor emulator capable of booting a linux kernel.
A dead simple and well specified message passing protocol, used in some private software.
A delta debugging tool, it does automated debugging by shrinking test cases.
An 'Integrated development window manager' script for i3, see a demo here
A tiny but powerful alternative to the heavyweight gsutil from google for manipulating google storage buckets.
A small but powerful new system shell.
An sftp <---> cloud storage bridge.
Ordered process (re)start, shutdown, and supervision.
A powerful terraform provider for nix builds and nixos installations.
Manipulate vscode buffers with system commands.